7.29.2004

say goodbye

to the little mole that sits next to my nose. It suddenly decided to bleed a little this week so I went to see a dermatologist. He explained how people in his line of work are cushy doctors who don't deal with anything serious, except skin cancer. He almost insisted on taking it off my face before I left the room but I explained that I have a wedding to attend out of town and I didn't really want to walk around with blue stitches sticking out of my face. He wasn't pleased about that but I made my promise and will go back in a week and a half. So for those of you who experience the same thing, go see a doctor right away. He emphasized that this is serious business and definitely not a wait and see kind of thing. I won't describe the procedure here but it sounds a little scary. But then I think back and realize I've gone through a skin graft inside my mouth, 8 teeth removals and a dislocated elbow. It couldn't be as bad as any of those. But still I hate needles and stitches. These will be my first stitches outside my mouth. Hopefully when they test it, it will be benign. Since it's an old mole that I probably just scratched by accident, it's probably nothing.

11 comments:

jenn said...

did you get rid of it yet?
are you going to be okay?

jon said...

I was looking at your posts about bladder cancer and found a good article about the same bladder cancer info too...

God luck with it : )

cleric resources said...

Searching for lymph node cancer treatment and information I found this post. I totally agree with you and think it takes time!

Tom Naka said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of mental health oklahoma city
.

gastips said...

Nice Blog! Its great how useful the internet can be with its wealth of information. I will try and visit you blog on a regular basis to help you out.

If you want any Gas Saving Tips feel free to visit st louis gas prices

See ya soon.. :)

Adult Personals said...

hey i got here searching for easy personal loan online

You have such a high ranking for that
Top 3 for easy personal loan online

easy personal loan online

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark your site!

I have a House Cleaning Southlake TX
site. It pretty much covers House Cleaning Southlake TX
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Mole Skin said...

Hi, can you post these links for me from here? They are about skin cancer...These are links for Skin Cancer. If you don't know what skin cancer looks like: Skin Cancer Mole Pictures is a great site to bookmark for reference; and if you need information about moles and Red Mole Removal the site "Mole Remedy.com" has a natural mole remover."These Skin Cancer Mole Pictures are pretty gross but you need to see this stuff so they can avoid skin cancer."

amacdrummer said...

I liked your cancer institute national blog.... You might find this cancer institute national site interestin :cancer institute national

Anonymous said...

Hi, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

Jaynne said...

Information On Add Adhd