7.19.2004

windchime from hell

I'm not sure how many times I've blogged on this topic but my next door neighbour, who never say hi, have a windchime hung up on their balcony, which is connected to ours. It pisses me off to no end. On hot summer nights when all the windows are open, all I hear while I'm trying to sleep is their fucking windchime. I've been devising all sorts of ways to steal it, most of them unexecutable because I don't have any throwing stars or ninja-like abilities to scale walls. But we thought of a new idea this weekend. Revenge. Give 'em a taste of their own medicine. We'll just buy a huge ass gong from Chinatown, and whale on it at ~4am on weekends to signal our arrival home. If you live in a condo/apartment and have a windchime, do your neighbours a favour and take the damn thing down.

No comments: