8.10.2005

ebay

Posting that one purse on Ebay has been a huge time suck. Not just because I keep checking for bids and watchers but because I've gotten into the habit of looking for cheap stuff. I learned that people are selling "lots" of items e.g. lot of 15 tops for $29 (so far) and they're all really cute things. So now I'm "watching" 12 auctions, a couple of them ending today. As a result I find I'm structuring my day to make sure I'm home by my computer when the auctions end. You think that's bad? A while back I cured myself of my obsession with checking the "free stuff" category on Craigslist and the clearance section on Amazon, but with all this Ebay activity I've gotten sucked back into that behaviour as well. Did I mention I don't even have money to buy anything? I'm heading to campus today to hand over the last couple thousand dollars I need to fork out for my graduate education. Good thing the kids start school next week so I can get back to tutoring. I sure need the money.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Hold a picture of yourself long enough in your mind's eye and you will be drawn toward it."
- Dr. Harry Emerson Fosdick
cheesecake lime mango recipe

Frank said...

tell me about- e-Bay is going to cost me a promotion.

Bryan Kurz Photography said...

van, your pretty hott.. i like finding good deals too.. here is one i always go. lots of good deals here. www.hot-deals.org
here is another for ebal auctions ending soon for under a buck. www.lastminute-auction.com
hope you like them. if you find any good deal sites let me know cutie pie..

Anonymous said...

haha! sounds like my day! good to know i'm not alone. :)