8.15.2005

dancing shoes

Simon didn't like the swing lessons I dragged him to a couple years ago (too feminine or something he says) but we're going to sign up for ballroom dance lessons. I believe cha cha and waltz are being taught. I don't even know what those dances look like. I was hoping to do salsa but that's on Monday nights and weekday evenings are always too busy. The Foster City Leisure Guide came in this week. Lessons start 9/11 (easy to remember) which is a Sunday. $10 a drop-in. We have a weird feeling the instructor is our neighbour who has a custom license plate that alludes to dance somehow, but I don't remember exactly what it says. He looks like the dancing teacher type.

OK back to watching the assassination attempt episode of West Wing for the third time.

2 comments:

ceaz said...

Elizabeth wants to learn how to swing dance. I actually prefer to try swing dancing over ballroom dancing since that seems even more feminine. Just gotta do a little research on where to do the swing lessons around town.

Fumbling said...

i think he thinks ballroom is elegant versus frou frou and gay? I dunno. I really liked swing. If there's a place in the peninsula maybe I can drag him out for one more try.