8.19.2005

ebay morons

So I got my order 16 tank tops from a merchant on eBay. Bunch of trendy Forever 21 style disposable tops to wear out. $55 including shipping is about all it costed me. I have no shame, I'm poor as hell and I'm no label whore. In fact, if I had more skill and time, I'd make all my clothes myself. Actually I did sew about 5 skirts while I was in Vancouver including the one I wore to DQ's wedding. Anyways, one of the tops was defective so I emailed the guy who was very nice and offered to send a replacement. He didn't have the exact top that was defective so he sent a photo of another one. It was one of the ones in the lot that I received already. Wouldn't you think to check that?

Then second email he sends a photo of this orange and black floral shirt that looks like it came straight from hell, then asks my size. First I mention I don't like the shirt but why is he asking my size? I just ordered 16 shirts from him in small. Is that so hard to figure out?

I'm also selling a purse on ebay right now. Another one. My Kenneth Cole one sold for $23 but I STILL have not received payment grrrr. Anyways, so someone emails me to say that the purse matches an outfit perfectly so she needs it and asks if I'll end the auction at her bid for her. She has a really good rating and promises to paypal immediately. I respond by telling her that if the price is right, then I'll consider it. I'm thinking if it's a big number it's better to get it to her than to someone with a poor rating who doesn't pay at all. She emails back saying "thanks~ but i was referring to opening bid. :) there really arent that many pics of it, like the inside."
OK, moron, there ARE pictures of the inside, if you are so unsure, why did you contact me to end the auction for you? Secondly, why the hell would I end an auction at the opening bid of $1.99 just so you can match your stupid outfit? Do you understand the concept of how an auction works? Bidding to drive up the price for the seller? I don't owe you any favors!

No comments: