7.18.2005

puppies and stuff

I worked from Simon's office all day Friday so we could head down to South San Jose afterward to see a friend's new Shiba Inu puppy appropriately named Sapporo. Our friend had just gotten him the day before. It was the cutest thing ever. I didn't bring my camera but these dogs basically look like this. It was adorable, sociable, playful, and amazingly quiet. I didn't hear a peep from him. Playing with other people's puppies makes me want my own but just thinking about it reminds me of the hideous instability of my own life. When I go to Vancouver I stay for 2-4 weeks at a time, I have weddings to attend out of town on a regular basis, I can barely pay my own health insurance and car insurance, and I don't know where the hell I'll be living even a year from now. On top of that, I don't see this chaos letting up for at least another 5 years. *sigh* OK so this went from a happy post to another my-life-sucks sorta post. I wish I could switch lives with someone, I'm not really liking how mine is turning out.

1 comment:

Thoughts said...

Puppies are great! As long as they are trained well, it's not so bad...and you can always bring them where ever you go...that's what I do. It's a lot of responsiblity...but at least it's better than having a kid.