7.21.2005

damn

So I've blogged about my next door neighbours before. We've got the anti-social karaoke-crazy family with thug teen children on one side and the married couple on the other side. Not long ago the married couple had some huge fight at like 6am that woke me up. This morning they broke their record. All sorts of yelling, screaming, howling, screeching, and crying at 4:30 am. I'm pretty sure they were both home by around midnight so it's not like one of them came home at that hour so I'm not sure what the hell would spur a big spaz like the one they had this morning. The argument actually moved from room to room, doors slammed, and I'm pretty sure I heard some other crashing and banging that sounded like things being thrown. I think it's the most intense battle I've heard from them yet. I'm not sure how a marriage like that is worth staying in. I almost feel bad that every time we see the guy, Simon and I are giggling and coming in and out of the house together to do stuff together. In the 2 years we've lived here, I have seen them together twice. We are still scared of the guy's wife. Neighours sure keep life interesting.

1 comment:

Ben said...

The sex must be crazy good. Huh, actually, maybe what you're hearing isn't a fight; maybe that is the sex! (Hey, some people are into that.)