12.03.2004

slow

Getting down to the wire and I've got two presentations and a term paper to work on. Today is a day where I have until 4:30 to get stuff done but I'm having another case of slow start syndrome. I've so far eaten breakfast, crushed food for my sick toothless hamster, read email, discussed some events with a friend whom I'm organizing with, edited an evite, stared blankly at my computer screen while lamenting the direction my life is taking (again) and now I'm updating my blog while wishing I could just go to bed for a couple days. It's like I want to hurry up and get this semester over but at the same time I want time to stand still because its passing just brings me closer to graduation when I'll likely be faced with yet another potentially life changing dilemma. Is stability really too much to ask for? &%$#@ Can't concentrate

No comments: