12.16.2004

last day

Finally it's the last day of classes for me this semester. Got a ride to the Millbrae BART station this morning so that I can be liberated of my car tonight thus allowing me to get shamelessly intoxicated with the other grad students starting at 4pm. Taking public transit is tricky. The signs are confusing and so are the ticket machines (or I'm just really dumb). Luckily there was a guy at the station wearing an SF State sweatshirt so I just followed him on the train, onto the shuttle and to school.

I am so damn full right now. Time did not allow for a hearty breakfast so I got a huge burrito when I got to school. I had wolfed down about three quarters of it when something told me there would be trouble if I continued. The rest of it is sitting on a desk behind me in my prof's office. I'm hanging out here killing time until my class starts. Having to kill time is kinda nice. Much preferred to not having enough time. 2 days til I have to head back to Vancouver to grey skies and rain. I have to get new shoes just for the occasion. Ghetto as it sounds, I have a hole in the bottom of the shoes I wear most. I have only had them about a year but I walk funny so I wear my soles down practically til I'm barefoot. OK this was the most boring post ever. I'm gonna go now. Oh last thing, Eva could you visit my hamsters while we're gone? :)

1 comment:

head dump said...

sure, I"ll check on the hamsters.