4.10.2006

hot prof

I went to Google a prof at my school (Dina) to find her email address and stumbled upon this article about the benefits of being an attractive prof. It's an older article and not all that well written but it's kinda funny. My favourite part is this:
The good news is that looks are just one of many factors that affect student evaluations. In addition, the bar for beauty is probably low for academics (beautiful professors are about as rare as genius members of the World Wrestling Federation, says the University of Chicago's Mr. Kolb), so clearing it may be easier.

5 comments:

Junebug said...

Weird topic, but funny. Because come to think of it, i've never had a prof that i thought was hot. Male or female.

Definitely some hot TAs though, and some must be professors now. Yowwww...

I also know a chick who slept with her prof (who was a post doc). Don't know what that has anything to do with the topic but maybe she found him attractive. Or maybe she was looking for a better grade. Who knows.

Fumbling said...

Amy, you studied engineering, a field not particularly well known for hot profs :P Isn't that why all the engineers always study in the business and psychology buildings?

head dump said...

Hey, the Kinesiology department has some pretty good looking TA's and students too :)

Cyber Chapina said...

This is so weird. I have Dina for class now that Sami is taking time off because of her illness...and on one of my daydreams today in class I was wondering if it was easier or harder for Dina to be taken seriously cause she is indeed very hot.

I once had a Spanish literature professor who was just...mmm... devine. I had dreams about him...He wore loafers with no socks, which I would normally think eww...but the man spoke passionately about don quixote and damnit I paid attention...

Fumbling said...

gasp...what illness, is sami ok?

loafers without socks...very Miami Vice. Did that come with open shirt and hairy chest? :)