10.15.2005

procrastinating

Do not adjust your monitor. Yes, I did change out my background gif. I did not feel like working on my grad school applications so I decided to muck around in Photoshop and change my background because it was too bright and was starting to get on my nerves.

Simon is supposed to be blogging about his business trip to China but I just realized that Norris told me recently blogger/blogspot is blocked in good old communist China. Too bad. So I'll pass along what he said. Shanghai is dirty, people are ridiculously shy, and his hotel room is super tiny. Jason is having Montezuma's revenge like symptoms and it took many attempts to find a store that sells Gatorade. That's all I've heard from him so far except that he's out playing golf today.

1 comment:

egan said...

Hey, if you ever need any tips on procrastinating... I am here for you.

Grad school can always wait. Well, at least that's what I keep telling myself.