10.07.2005

patrolling US-Canada borders

I had such a wonderful time reading this post and all the comments that I must share.
http://lessinges.typepad.com/les_singes_the_life_of_mo/2005/10/who_are_these_m.html

Thank you Egan and all the other Americans who don't hate Canadians.

The part from the Globe and Mail is hilarious. I must copy and paste for your reading pleasure

"I have a great idea for the Minutemen. They could prop up trees in danger of falling over the border, [thus] constituting illegal lumber imports. Alternatively stop cows going in either direction, and arrest American grannies buying life saving drugs cheap in Canada".

Holy that is funny shit. If you're confused by the quote go to the link above and read Egan's post in its entirety.

4 comments:

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ben said...

Haha, damn, I just checked back on http://theholytornado.blogspot.com/2005/10/minutemen.html and it seemed they deleted my somewhat lengthy comment. Interesting. I wasn't rude or anything, I simply stated that perhaps not all the data was in place for them to make this kind of judgement, and blahblablah. I guess the age of reasoning is beyond them. Lovely. It's no wonder I don't bother commenting on sh!t like that; I spent quite a lot of effort on writing it, too, dammit.

egan said...

Ben, did they really delete your comment on that Holy Tornado blog? How childish. I didn't delete any of their comments on my blog because I want everyone to see what they have to say.

I apologized on that blog for being a bit of an ass, but that does NOT mean I condone their beliefs.

Van, I am glad you liked that post. I am appalled by these Minuteman actions. Allow the government to handle this sort of stuff. I've seen my good buddy, who's Chinese American, discriminated against crossing the border. I can only imagine what the redneck vigilantes will do.

egan said...

For the record, I am a closet Canadian.