10.31.2005

my shitty week

So Simon met the new neighbours. They're nice enough apparently, just too stupid to realize a parking stall full of crap is ours and not theirs. Oh and they don't have one screaming child, they have TWINS. Twins who were running around and screaming AGAIN this morning. Oh and my fixed car wasn't so fixed. After getting my master and slave cylinders replaced it still didn't drive right and now it is likely a clutch job, and possibly (if I'm really unlucky) a transmission thing. So I am without car. I cancelled my office hours today and will walk to my tutoring appointments as usual. After that Simon will likely have to work from home at least a half day so I can take his car. This is really a HUGE pain in the ass. In my stupidity I also sent away for a set of GRE scores TWICE by accident. Another $60 down the drain if I can't get them to void the request. Is it my feng shui or what the hell is going on here?

1 comment:

Ben said...

Wow, great. Twins. Good luck with that.