10.24.2005

no Halloween

All I can say is this week sucks the big one. My car is semi-functional and I have a tonne of shit to do and not enough time to do it and I'll have to miss out on Halloween for the first time in 4 years. Just no time to pull it together this time. All I'm thankful for is that I have a friend who is a mechanic so he doesn't rip me off AND I get a mechanics lesson with every fix. If you need a mechanic in San Jose let me know and I'll give you his info. There is no one I would recommend more. I just wish he didn't live so damn far away. It's a long drive to get there sans 3rd and 4th gears (at times). Stupid slave cylinder.

Oh yeah, so my schoolmates have really worked hard on their vlogs and podcasts on http://www.nooneslistening.org. It's amazing the connections you can hook up when you introduce yourself as an ex-reality show "star." Irene has interviewed Craig from Craigslist and Jimmy Wales from Wikipedia. Pretty cool huh? How they can spend so much time on the production of this and still get through grad school is a mystery to me.

No comments: