10.26.2005

drunken friends

OK so I have to admit I just recovered a little bit from my bad mood by reading Will's blog again for the third time. At least to the part about his drunken rampages.

I also have to share part of an email that my friend who will remain anonymous sent me. This part comes after the part where he describes how plastered he got at a party. Here's when his gf is driving him home.
As Jane was parking she woke me up saying we're almost home; not knowing the car was still moving I opened the door and fell to the ground puking. Jane had to stop the car; carry me up; clean me up; and bring me to the bathroom; then go back and finish parking the car.
Then he recounts the day after. Yes, doing stuff with a mad hangover:
The day had finally started to look brighter when I found a premium parking spot right in front of Julie and Colin's place. The chances of finding such an amazing parking spot on a Canuck's home game night is next to impossible. We stayed at their party for a little while before having to rush out to Tasha's. Going back to the parking spot I realized why I found such a good spot as my car was being towed away. Apparently there's no parking on the street on game night.
Thank you friends for your drunken tales that make me laugh and keep me from listening endlessly to the Cure while counting the reasons why my life sucks more than everyone elses.

2 comments:

Syndromes said...

Haha, the story about the car parking/towing is great ;)

Man, i'm so gonna get you and the man plastered on boba should we ever meet up - and then when I start crying about how pathetic my life is, you'll realize how lucky you are ;)

whatupwilly said...

i'm glad my embarassing stories could help with your bad mood van...