5.30.2005

lookin' for wifi

So I got to Vancouver Thursday evening and since then it's been nothing but wedding related tasks. Rehearsal Thursday night, packing a bridal emergency kit for Gi Friday, and of course the wedding on Saturday which was a blistering 30 something degrees Celsius. Yesterday I had to get Simon to the airport and after two days of sleep deprivation I could do nothing but go home and sleep. I even missed the wedding day-after party. Just couldn't do it. But last night I recuperated with a wonderful 12 hour sleep and ready to take on my next set of tasks - getting a new passport and revising my human subjects proposal so I can start on my thesis data collection here. I realized that the public library here in Coquitlam does not have wifi but I found this great site http://vancouver.wifimug.org/ Cafes with free wifi. Guess I'll be camping out at the Coquitlam Centre Blenz to edit and send out some documents since I dont have an ethernet port or whatever the hell you call it on my laptop which is holding all my important stuff.

1 comment:

Oliver said...

if you're in vancouver, i think there an SBC on Granville and 12th (-ish) with free wifi. a buddy of mine goes there to do homework all the time.