5.24.2005

counting down

Only about 48 hours until I get on a plane back to Vancouver where I'll be for 3.5 weeks. I haven't had a chance to think about packing because I have a big project yet to finish. I checked out the extended forecast and, surprise, rain. I don't even remember how to dress for rain anymore because when it rains here I stay home or park closer to my destination if I need to be out. I guess I need to pack more than just flip flops and flats and my favourite runners with the holes in the bottoms. That would not work out so well in rain.

Luckily I booked my flight on points because air travel suddenly got really freakin expensive. I have been checking for flights to TO (wedding), Calgary (for a Banff wedding), and Victoria (another wedding) and I swear the prices doubled or even tripled since I looked a couple months ago. What the hell is going on??

1 comment:

Ben said...

You must have gotten quotes for the special prices for flights for people who are attending weddings. Kind of like roses around February, carnations around May, and gift wrapping around December.