3.28.2008

candy

A guy in Oakland who manufactures pot candy has pleaded guilty. What the fuck are Oakland police doing busting something like this to begin with? This is nothing short of infuriating. I can think of a long list of things that should be of higher priority in that city, like hmmmm lemme think... shootings, stabbings, and other violent crimes perhaps? So ass backwards. Luckily most of the people who left comments are of the same opinion. Some of my favourite comments:

I could go across the street and buy an entire pint of Royal Gate vodka for 3 bucks, and drink myself into the emergency room.. but God Help Me if I get high off pot candy and fall asleep in the living room!!!

Marijuana is illegal for one reason and one reason only. If legal it would be in direct competition with alcohol and tobacco sales.

No comments: