3.21.2008

#8

Next on my top 10 list of things I won't miss about Lake Shitty.
Read about number 10 (drunk people urinating on the bus stop) and 9 (sketchy businesses).

Okay so #8. Shopping carts. So I live in one of the newer nicer apartments in the area. It's pretty cheap rent but there are amenities with full time office staff downstairs and washer dryer in suite and stuff like that. So I expected a little more of my neighbors, but you know it's kind of lame when people take shopping carts from the QFC store across the street to bring their groceries home and then leave the carts in the fucking carpeted hallway of the apartment. For a while I think we had more shopping carts in our apartment's garage than QFC did. Yeah not a fire hazard or eyesore at all. So frustrating.

No comments: