12.07.2005

a funny thing that happened

I've been dying to write about this but waiting for Will to do it since it happened to him. So he does this thing that one of my profs also claims to do when cars cut her off when she is jogging. Will likes to slap cars going by and pretend they hit him. (My prof said she likes to also scream "you hit me motherfucker" but that's another story). Will got in trouble for this little trick on Friday night after we all went out on a bender.

http://whatupwilly.blogspot.com/2005/12/evan-is-doing-my-job-for-me.html

Congrats Will for being black out free for a whole month and not getting fired for getting plastered and silly at your company party!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did that once years ago. It was raining hard and a guy cut me off even though he could see me. Because it was raining so hard, he couldn't tell what had caused the noise, so he drove back around the block. Guess he thought he might have run over me. LOL

whatupwilly said...

Haha...thanks Van. I'm touched that I get a dedicated post on your blog! I love it...

Due to popular demand (ok..3 people) here is a more detailed post with pictures on my fun game:

http://whatupwilly.blogspot.com/2005/12/drunk-will-pretends-to-be-hit-by-car.html

Enjoy.

Sam said...

Looks a bit scary and I can’t believe someone was clicking the camera all the way. How come they didn’t take a picture of you passed out?

whatupwilly said...

Yeah, Andy (photographer) clearly doesn't have his priorities right.

I'm disappointed that he didn't get a picture of me actually hitting the car.

But there was probably only about 2 seconds between: "Hold my jacket and watch me hit this car" and me lying on the ground...Andy just wasn't quick enough.