11.22.2005

what 80s band are you?

Man, I swear I did not try for this result. Yes this is one of my all time favourite bands, along with Pet Shop Boys, Grapes of Wrath, and New Order, but I was hoping for a better result than this. Great, guess it's time to take advantage of that free therapy a la grad students in our counseling department.

thecure.jpg
You're so depressed... but why? Some people might
call you whiny and annoying, and you are, to
them. You still have people that are willing
to listen to you... right after they've been
dumped.


What band from the 80s are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

3 comments:

Tashiwa said...

I'm...Madonna????

"You're going to let it be known that you are a sexual being. Some people may be offended by what you do, some will be amused, and some will be turned on. In the future, you will mysteriously acquire a British accent."

Fumbling said...

Madonna is my idol (in certain ways only). Can you believe she is 47?? She could biologically be my mom but she is way more hip than I.

Tashiwa said...

From her last video where she is cavorting around in a leotard, I can't believe she's 47. I believe she's too old to move like that (it was kind of nasty), but not 47. I want to be like that, but c'mon... me? Madonna?
I'm so jealous because Shel got the Pixies. It's amazing because he idolizes them. Maybe I'm a closet Madonna. I secretly want to be her.