6.22.2004

quiet time

I used to love going up to SFU really late at night to study in the WMX (if I wanted to be around other people giving off good study vibes) or the basement of the newer science building if I wanted absolute silence. These places were open 24/7. Anyone know of a place like this around here? There's a 24 hr area at my school but due to various strong arm assaults and perverts/flashers in the library, I'm thinking it's not safe for me to be heading up there alone. Even a good coffee shop open late that doesnt kick you out would be nice. I remember one of the profs at SFU was rumoured to have written his dissertation at The Grind in Vancouver. I need to be doing my reading away from my hamsters, TV, fridge, noisy neighbours, laundry that needs to be done etc.

No comments: