6.18.2004

Memory foam mattress pads suck

So Simon bought this memory foam mattress pad a month or two ago. He loves it. He finds it cushions his body better. I fucking hate it. I want to wet the bed just so we have to toss it. I grew up with sway back (ie. my back was unnaturally flexible so i was always standing with my ass sticking out in kindergarten) and this didn't really get corrected til I started ballet and gymnastics. I need a stiff mattress to keep my spine aligned. This space age body contouring piece of shit gives me no back support and I wake up sore like I just worked out. Oh yeah, it makes me hotter than hell too. I sometimes wake up sweating. Verdict: good for cold boney people whose bodies don't flex much, bad for people who need back support and get hot easily.

No comments: