6.09.2004

Finally my summer is coming together. I am enrolled in 3 credits independent graduate research which should keep me very occupied. On top of that I've got 3 very entertaining kids to tutor. I also applied for yet another campus job, this time as a writing tutor. We'll see what happens with that. If I don't get it no big deal. I will just have extra time to do some self paced learning - Premiere Pro, Photoshop, CSS, that kinda thing. I was going to take a digital filmmaking class at College of San Mateo but the syllabus looked a bit too watered down for my liking. A little of this, a little of that. Didn't seem like anything I haven't already learned or couldn't piece together from a book.

I'm also looking for some opportunites to volunteer as a production assistant for some indie films just to spend some time watching things happen. Finally, I might work with a fellow activist to research the topic of Asian Americans and ethnic humour in the media. Now all I have to do is stay focussed and not get lost in doing too many things at once.

No comments: