6.05.2006

weasel puke

I spent the weekend drinking too much and eating too much. Saturday night we went to Peter's Cafe in Millbrae which is open 24 hours. I really did not need an avocado cheeseburger and fries at 3am but it sure tasted good. I also had a taste of my friend's loco moco which was heavenly. Sunday I went to the art and wine fest down the street and it was just more eating. Simon came back from the UK and Germany with about 5 pounds of chocolate and a couple packs of Weasel Coffee, which according to the web site "has been eaten and regurgitated by rare Vietnamese weasels! Honestly! As you can imagine, the weasels' gastric goings-on radically alter the taste of the coffee and the result is a stronger, smoother, heady flavoured coffee that will appeal to serious connoisseurs of the mighty bean." I later found out it's made by the same company that makes Civet Coffee, which comes from Civet poo. "This feral feline prowls Sumatran coffee plantations at night, choosing to eat only the finest, ripest cherries. The stones (which eventually form coffee beans) are then collected by sifting through the Civet's number twos." Awesome. Now I'm waiting for my stupid files to transfer so I can reformat and sell this laptop. This is taking for freakin' ever. I hate doing IT shit like this.

No comments: