1.30.2007

panic

Despite the welcome sight of sunshine peeking through my curtains this morning I woke up in a mad panic. I fucking hate that. I went to bed with a conference proposal half finished which means that I probably had nightmares about it all night. Actually I had a dream about five pin bowling but that is beside the point. I have to go out of town two or three more weekends before the end of this quarter and whenever I do the math it means that there is just not enough fucking waking hours to do all the reading and writing I need to do to survive this term. Add to that all the grading, lesson planning and research. I am more organized than anyone I know but that does not make it any easier. Tonight I will have the pleasure of waking up hourly in a series of panics about sleeping in which always happens when I have to get up early.

No comments: