4.06.2005

stags and stuff

SF International Film Fest is coming soon, thanks to GuppieLuv for the reminder http://sfiff.org/fest05/ Who wants to catch a film or two? I had some bad luck at the SF Asian American fest because tickets sold out before we could get there because we missed the cut off for online purchases. But I did get to at least catch Cutie Honey when it ran last month. I wish there were a (free) indie film channel. I'd never leave the house.

This weekend Simon is off to Vegas for Dan's stag. (is that a Canadian word cuz apparently Americans don't know what a stagette, aka bachelorette, is?) I'm thinking I'm going to use the time to hibernate at home and catch up on my thesis proposal which so desperately needs my attention. Also got 2 hours and 50 min worth of lecture notes due for my pedagogy class. Crap I have a lot of thinking and writing to do. Need to go out drinking less and do more homework and exercise. Oh and do taxes. Dammit. I need another spring break really badly.

1 comment:

head dump said...

oops, forgot to do taxes again.