3.04.2004

I'm sitting here trying to write a short paper comparing the codes of ethics for 3 societies of professional journalists and listening to a CD full of 80s classics that Jane made me. I hate working on this paper. This music has inspired me to jump on google and do my regular "where are they now" searches. This time for Tiffany whom I was just listening to. I'm so fascinated by the eighties. The fashion was horrible but I think my favourite music came out of that decade with maybe a little spillover into the early 90s. Check out this site and, oh, dont forget the Tiffany fan site. Not sure if you grew up in the eighties? Check here. I am also obssessed with watching those VH1 specials. The specials on 1984-1988 were awesome. Long live Atlantic Starr, Air Supply and The Police! OK shit, back to this stupid paper.

No comments: