3.29.2004

This guy on the plane next to us flying from YVR to SFO had a funny hat. A white trucker type baseball cap. It said Northern Louisiana Juvenile Detention Center. I was thinking this could be one of two things. First, it might've been some attempt to be funny. Kinda like when people wear those shirts that say they escaped from Alcatraz or some shit like that. Second, it could've really been a hat from a juvenile detention center. Kinda like when you get a shirt or hat that says hmm Sun Microsystems or NetIQ or something. But then I thought, who the hell would want to tell people that they have something to do with a juvie? Actually, why would such an institution even order hats or shirts unless it's part of some uniform? Bizarre man. Anyways, I didn't really feel like asking because generally I don't like to strike up conversations with people on a plane cuz then you feel obligated to make small talk with them throughout the trip. I'm so anti-social.

No comments: