7.17.2006

stupid

Most of my friends, whom I must say are very intelligent because that is a minimum requirement of people I call my friends, realize that I have absolutely no fucking patience for stupid people. What pisses me off is when stupid people read my blog and post stupid comments because 1. they're barely literate, misread everything I wrote, and make unjust assumptions about my character 2. they're a bunch of marginally educated backwards thinking racist assholes. And that's why I love the Moderate Comments feature in Blogger. Yes you stupid fuck, flame me all you want. Spend hours crafting your message to me and to the world. I wont publish it on this little piece of cyberspace I call mine.

2 comments:

egan said...

I was about to ask you earlier tonight if the harrassing comments had gone away or not. I guess I have my answer. Lameness.

Anonymous said...

Too bad all those stupid people also have drivers licenses and stand in 10 item express lane with 20 items.