1.06.2006

election

Canadians, please don't forget that our election is coming up. There was interesting article about a Chinese Head Tax redress becoming an election issue. The very fact that this made the paper already makes me giddy. I cannot wait to submit my early vote before I head back to California. Remember the Leaders' Debate takes place 5pm Pacific on Monday. It is so interesting to tune back into Canadian politics after living in the US and watching the Democrats and Republicans battle it out. I think if the Republican party were transplanted in Canada, they'd just be some crazy way-too-far-to-the-right fringe party. Anyways, I have some political research to do so I know I am making the right (I mean correct, hehe) decision. Canadians, please do your homework before you vote...and please vote!

No comments: