9.19.2005

weekend in TO

Just back from Toronto where we attended Simon's cousin's wedding. I am so wiped out and have so much stuff to post so I'll just leave you with some of my trademark grumbling before I hit the sack. So I was cleaning out my bags looking for my hand sanitizer to take to TO. Nothing sucks more than finding in a bag you haven't used in a long while a book from the public library you forgot you had borrowed. Actually what also sucks it not finding the hand sanitizer after looking through all your bags. Luckily I keep a backup stock in the guest bathroom. Another thing that sucks is getting a super deep paper cut and then forgetting you have it and rubbing at that finger with a cotton pad doused in nail polish remover. OUCH! OK more later. I need to catch up on sleep and regain some semblance of sanity if I ever had any to begin with.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is a nice canon camera blog

Ben said...

Late books and papercuts: that's why I don't go to libraries anymore. That, and my crippling illiteracy.

Fumbling said...

what is a nice canon camera blog?