9.30.2005

fridays feast

I have nothing interesting to say except that the Quickly bubble tea place opened up in Foster City and has a 59 cent bubble tea special. Unfortunately, they can barely figure out how to make all the drinks so you have to wait about 15 minutes for it. They really should rename the place Slowly.

So anyways, I think I'll do this week's Friday's Feast

Appetizer
When was the last time you visited a hospital?

Age 15 when I dislocated my elbow in PE.

Soup
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you?

9 during weekdays, 7 on weekends, 2 after a few beers

Salad
Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.)

Toe - Try ordering everything

Main Course
If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it?

The Association for Short Asian Women Who Look Younger than their Age and get Treated Like Shit by Everyone as a Result (or TAFSAWWLYTTAAGTLSBEAAR for short)

Dessert
What color is the carpet/flooring in your home?

Desert sand with carefully hidden stains from the previous tenant's stupid cat and her curry dishes spilled in the dining area.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great blog. Interesting to see information on dell printer cartridge from that perspective. I have a blog on a similar subject here dell printer cartridge

Anonymous said...

Hey... I was surfing for hsn coupon blog when I found your hsn coupon blog. I think you'll enjoy this hsn coupon site.