11.24.2003

Until yesterday I was a virgin user of nasal spray. I remember when I was little I could not grasp the concept of how one could spray liquid in one's nose and not drown. I guess I didn't realize that it comes out a fine mist. It is the weirdest sensation. Suddenly the blockage in your nasal cavity goes away but you are still left with a drippy nose at first. Unfortunately it doesn't make the pressure behind my eyes go away and sometimes it makes me sneeze. What's worse, all Saturday night it made me feel like I had to sneeze but couldn't. I looked up at lights, rolled my eyes around, made faces, rubbed my nose... all this made me look like a coke addict (at the Mixed Elements party) but it didn't help me sneeze. That's gotta be one of the worst feelings after having to go pee really really bad.

No comments: