11.21.2003

I think the first time I saw that LG washer/dryer commercial, I only saw the end of it. Where there's a little boy and his golden retriever quietly sitting in front of a front loading washer dryer as the clothes spun round and round. I thought it was really cute. But then I caught the entire commercial beginning to end. The reason they were down there was that the kid woke up in the middle of the night and realized he wet the bed really bad. It was so gross, they show this huge wet spot and for some reason it's bubbling!? Like WTF comes out of this kid's bladder?? He whipsers to his dog, "don't tell mom". And the two of them carry the sheets downstairs to wash. The point is that the washer/dryer is so quiet it won't wake people up in the middle of the night (when you piss bubbling stuff all over the sheets and need to clean them before morning). This commercial in its entirety really grossed me out. Couldn't they have shown him spilling milk on his sheets or something instead?

No comments: