11.11.2003

I've pretty much established that not having a full time job sucks. The reasons why are pretty obvious.

People who complain about their jobs (and forget they are lucky enough to collect a pay cheque) also suck.

But there is redemption. Read about how bad some people's jobs really do suck. I hate my job dot com and I work with fools dot com . Here's a short sample:

It turns out that this is Hell- and my boss and the Gen. Mgr are the Devil and his spawn. The most high level thing I have done since I've been here is order a dam coffee pot, which they make me clean every night.. and I don't even drink coffee! I hear them everyday discussing who they will fire. I think they make it a challege. ex. GMgr-"I'll see your termination and raise you two suspensions" heheheh

I shared an office with a woman my age who only spoke baby talk when on the phone with her husband (who called minimum 4 times a day, each conversation easily lasting a half hour). If that wasn't enough, he would sometimes come to the office and spend an hour sitting in a chair between our desks, conversing in baby chatter and kissing her while I was trying complete my work.

No comments: