3.04.2005

spring break

Thinking to get out of town this spring break. Cancun has some great deals but that would mean having share the town with a bunch of rowdy, drunk, sex-starved undergrads. In fact I fear all of Mexico's resorts will be overrun by college kids so I'm thinking maybe Hawaii or Costa Rica?

But I'm poor and looking to get away 4-7 days for $500 or less. Yes I know that is pushing it. Does anyone have any links to good cheap travel agencies? I went with www.suntrips.com couple years ago and that was a good deal. Flood me with suggestions!!

3 comments:

Syndromes said...

Do you have friends in any places you might want to visit? See if you can pimp them for room & board and just buy them dinner or something instead ;)

And if not, hop on friendster and search for people in a place you want to visit and work them over with your charm until they offer up their place for you to stay at ;) haha

.:missy:. said...

Have you tried looking for something in the Dominican Republic? There are usually some good deals for trips to Punta Cana, Puerta Plata, La Romana, etc. Unless you want to see a lot of boobies, I'd stay away from Cancun for sure. If you want to come to Michigan, you're welcome to stay with us but... Yuck! It's Michigan!

Fumbling said...

hehe boobies. thanks for the offer Melissa! :)