3.29.2005

Red Rose

Red Rose Tea is a Canadian tea I used to buy at Albertson's here but it's not there anymore and I can't find it anywhere, not Safeway, not Ranch 99, not Longs Drugs. I started my day with this stuff for 15 years. The only reasonably priced alternative is Lipton but it just doesn't measure up. It's light and flavorless. Has anyone seen this stuff anywhere? I've gone about 3 months without it, started drinking coffee and those instant Chinese milk teas more but I can't stand to do this much longer.

3 comments:

Fumbling said...

hehe yeah they sell online at the Red Rose site too. I checked your link and thought OH WOW $3.45 is cheap so I went to check out and shipping is $8.84 :p

I will add it to my list of things to bring back on my next trip along with Reactine allergy medicine and Canadian Kit Kats.

Christine said...

out of curiosity, what's the difference between US and Canadian Kit Kats?

Fumbling said...

US kitkat is sweeter and waxier like Hersheys YUCK.

The Canadian KitKat is creamier like Cadbury's chocolate and not sweet or waxy