2.24.2005

Hooray PM Martin

Too busy to update this blog much this week. Piles of homework and assumed the role of President at my Toastmasters club as ours has to prepare to move to the east coast. I kinda knew it'd involve a buttload of work but it's just not making a good combination with all my schoolwork especially now that students are actually coming during my office hours for writing lab. I used to use that time (5 hours a week) to do my own homework but no more. Damn I haven't even uploaded my bday pics yet. This is a record. I usually do it within 24 hours. OK time to make dinner. One thing that brightened my day today is that Canada's PM is not joining in Bush's Missile Defence Program. In this article the author writes:

"U.S. Ambassador Paul Cellucci told reporters he was perplexed over Canada's decision, which he said effectively allows Washington to decide what to do if a missile was headed toward Canada."

Gee, I dunno, but somehow I'm not worried about a missile heading toward Canada. In fact, the idea is freakin' hilarious. Good job PM Martin. I thought he was going to try to remedy Chretien's broken relationship with the US by kissing Bush's ass but I guess not.

No comments: