5.13.2004

No matter what. I am completely inefficient and frustrated when my place is a mess. Going out and leaving the mess behind makes me feel guilty and even more frustrated when I get home. I don't know how some people can live like this. We haven't had time to really clean since Simon's family left. There's boxes from the cases of fruit and from various things purchased online and shipped all piled in a corner with all the free newspapers they keep delivering that we don't read. Jackets that never made it to the closet are all piled on the couch. I feel a desperate need to vaccuum and mop and clean everything I see but reality is I have 3 exams, a paper and a production project worth most of my mark all due in the next week and a half. So I must resist, although I spent yesterday and this morning doing 4 loads of laundry that I now have to fold (by myself I might add since someone seems to make a habit of going out every Thursday night even when there's more important things to do). Fuck.

No comments: