12.23.2003

Wow that was a long break from blogging. I had Joe and Jane in for a whirl wind week of partying and sight seeing in SF before packing up to head to Vancouver for the holidays. Now I'm here in good ol' rainy, grey and cold vancouver. Ya gotta love the friends who call you everyday to see what you're up to and drag you out.... as for the ones you go out of your way to call out but won't leave their house to see you... bah to you guys.

Got in Sunday night.. just stayed home. Monday went to Lougheed and Coquitlam Center and, my favourite, Winners to buy stuff. Watched the hockey game and chilled with Clara, Stan, Al and Herman at Wazubeez. Great artichoke dip but hot chocolate tasted like Quik. Went to another favourite place, MEC, today to get me a laptop backpack (for the equiv of approx. $38 USD YAY can't beat that), got simon a sweet top from UpperCut (Hougee, that plug's for you).

Tonite, hooking up with Joe, Jane and Alex, my favouritist people for sweets at Cheesecake etc. The place with fewer items on the menu than even In and Out Burger. *sigh* Rain forecasted for the next 4 days. Damn, I gotta stop taking that blue sky for granted!

No comments: