8.14.2006

out of state move

I'm learning quickly that looking for a new place to live is only fun when you're moving someplace within driving distance. This out of state home hunt is killing me. People who live in Seattle are beating me to open house viewings and I'm leaving myself only one weekend to get it all figured out. Luckily I have a plan B because my friend is dating a guy in Seattle who needs a house sitter in September for a couple months but that really is a plan B. If I stayed there, I'd have to find a home while I'm in the middle of school. Not a good situation at all. All I can say is thank goodness for the Internet and email. I dunno how people did this before.

2 comments:

egan said...

I might have a Plan C for you. I have friends that have a basement they will be looking to rent out in a couple months. By then though it could be too late since you might be into a lease.

Robyn said...

so you have a roommate but you both still need a place?

we moved in the middle of the term--thanksgiving break actually. it sucked. but it's posible. of course we didn't hve to do the hunting during the term though...