10.10.2003

So I found out yesterday that SJSU "closed my case" because they didnt "receive" my transcript. (ie they lost it) This is just one of many administrative f*ck ups I've had to deal with in applying to this school. Now I have to trek my ass down there in person to hand in the extra transcript than I'm lucky I purchased ahead of time. God I hope I get into SF state instead. SJ can't even get the info on their web site consistent. GRE changed their scoring system a year ago and they still havent restated their minimum scores. Web sites are supposed to be "living" documents but I guess not for them. ARG. I also had a 2.5 month delay in getting my finance records cuz the rep at Bank of America online didnt communicate it to the envelope stuffing people in the other dept (twice this happened). If I only got a dollar for every administrative hassle I endure in my life. Why am I so riddled with bad luck?

No comments: