5.12.2003

Wow daytime television for those over the age of 5 has gotten really lame. Who is this blond bimbo on Regis' show? There's dalmations out there smarter than her. But Rosie's replacement, Caroline Rhea, is equally pitiful. Why are people that dumb allowed to speak on television, much less have their own show? Thankfully I'm finding things to do during the day so I don't have to torture myself with Regis & blond bimbo, court shows for trailer trash and infomercials for tape to "eliminate wrinkles and neck sag". Apparently you use this stuff (called Bring it Up) to pull your crow's feet taute by yanking your eyebrows right up to your hairline so that you look permanently surprised. I have to say that's the funniest product I've seen since spray-on hair. Alright, time to head out for a run before I find myself having to purchase those fitness videos by the buff dude with bad '80s hair.

No comments: