5.28.2003

Today I helped Simon post a job to kitlist for Televigation. On the email I noted specifically "Please do not contact me about this position. I'm just helping to post it. Send all cover letters (required), resumes and inquiries to hr@televigation.com." Pretty simple directions right? It's a tough job market, you'd assume people would take special care in applying to the few jobs available out there. Well, never assume anything. A couple hours after the post went live I got this email

"Gretings Vanesa,
I have attached my resume in Word Doc.
Please feel fre to call me shoud you have any
questions- Thanks ..."

OK first of all, I said not to contact me. Second of all, even if you are too idiotic to follow simple instructions and do assume that I'm the HR contact, you could at least spell my name correctly. Finally, if you still haven't learned how to spell the words "greetings", "free", or "should", I'm not sure how they let you graduate from high school, and you probably have no business taking a director level position in any department of any company.

No comments: