6.04.2003

So I've become addicted to this Friendster.com thing. Interesting to see what people write about themselves and what others have to say about them. The funniest thing that I've noticed though, and I can't help laughing as I write this, these Asian car show hoochie/model wannabe types often seem to share a common theme in their testimonials:

1. They tell everyone how hot and sexy their friend is
2. They also like to talk about partying, shopping and... not much else
3. They like to ask each other if they're horny or comment on their plans to terrorize men or other women who get in their way

I know it takes a pretty low IQ to think that getting a boob job and then getting photographed laying half naked on some Japanese sports car will help them achieve supermodel status, but nothing demonstrates my "not the sharpest pencil in the box" theory better than testimonials they write to each other. Allow me to cite some examples for your entertainment (keep in mind these are posts from other women!? Is this a huge step backwards or what?):

- WooohOoooo Hottie Goddess ALERT Hiiiiiiiii Glad to meet'cha, and you are most definetly a puuuuuurrfect 10! XOXO
- This girl is a hottie! were gonna make out one of these days! hehe ex oh
- You need to get your fine ass back to LA so we can shop till we drop and party every night again!! :)
- X is so damned sexy! I molested her in her sleep every night for a week straight and she has no idea!
- as hot as you are sweetie... and you ARE HOT... you can have a lifetime supply babe, it would be my pleasure! hehe *wink wink* Lovely.. just lovely!!! =P
- damnnnnn girl..u sizzlin' on my platter~ ..OUCH~ why u soooo damn HOT??? You would need two fire-trucks to tame this baby down. IF ever ur in my neighborhood girl..holla at me and we'll burn the town togetha~ ahahah
- is way cool and terrible sxxxy. she's keeping it asian which, as we all know, is obviously the Way to go. we should "run away together" some time. if only for a weekend. hearts are already breaking at merely just the thought!
- X and I are gonna fuck shit up in every town we come through so you bitches better watch your backs cuz were tough as fuck! xoxoxoxoxo we look damn good holding our guns.

No comments: